I'm brave and I can do this.
I will face it like how I did many times before.
The many interviews that I've feared so much and yet managed to step out of the interview room with a big smile and relief sigh.
The many camps that I've joined and never regretted before.
Taking up Further Math as my 4th subject in A-Lvls and scored an A, at last.
I just realised by listing down my accomplishments, I feel rather small. Not that I've never accomplished. But still, I don't feel it's ever enough. When was the last time I actually said yes to a task given, but not pushed it away? Looking high and low for 1001 excuses, just to keep myself in my comfort zone.
Gosh, it's time to start saying YES. Self motivate helps, alright?
Wake up, wake up!
At times, when you contemplate on a decision too profoundly, you would just choose to abandon it and shy away.
What's best to do is keep it at the back of your mind, and show your best when the right time comes.
As the saying goes, as cliche it may sound, stop worrying and start living.
A friend's respond when I brought the quote up :
Haven't you been living? Ouch, you've missed out a lot.
Yup, he's right. Makes me ponder.
Stranger's words can sometimes, really keep you going.
Yeah man, I don't wanna miss out anymore.
Count me in!
(:
I'm staying in a hostel.
I'm living my life, playing a drama - self directed.
YESH, MY DRAMA.
No comments:
Post a Comment