At a rich woman's poolside party, she offered a grand reward for the person who's able to swim across to the other side of the pool. Filled with hungry crocodiles. Vampire-like ones.
Nobody dared to risk their life.
Who had that kind of courage and everyone was questioning their own capability.
The risk was just not worth taking.
"Pooooooooooof!"
Everyone turned, had a shock of their life, gasped, put their hands close to their mouths, and some thought he was not going to make it.
Yup, a young man jumped in. With a beautiful style too. (:
He swam and swam with all his might. For his life, or the reward? Oh well, who knows.
And in the end, he did it!
Just when everyone was so amazed by his awesome swimming and survival skills, he shouted out :
WHO PUSHED ME INTO THE POOOOOOOOOOLLL??!!
Yup, exactly. Life's like that.
Sometimes you just need a little push from the pack, thrown into the deep waters then you'll learn how to survive.
And most of the time, at the end of the day, you'll be surprised to find out that you're actually capable of doing what you've never ever even dared to imagine! :)
I guess that's what I'm currently doing now : Being thrown into ICPU @ Taylor's. To push me to be a better person. I'll turn out to be fine. Yup, cos I want to be somebody, not just ANYBODY.
I'll use this one year's time to redefine : myself.
I got a feeling <3
Yup, exactly. Life's like that.
Sometimes you just need a little push from the pack, thrown into the deep waters then you'll learn how to survive.
And most of the time, at the end of the day, you'll be surprised to find out that you're actually capable of doing what you've never ever even dared to imagine! :)
I guess that's what I'm currently doing now : Being thrown into ICPU @ Taylor's. To push me to be a better person. I'll turn out to be fine. Yup, cos I want to be somebody, not just ANYBODY.
I'll use this one year's time to redefine : myself.
I got a feeling <3
1 comment:
oooo thought was the crazy thing lol =P. Bravo, see told you no need so worried one haha
Post a Comment