04 February 2010

Ranting.

Workload is piling up as usual as college life is switching into the serious mode already. 2 tests were over and one more Further Math coming up. Gaga.

For these few weeks, I've been a brave girl exploring around the streets of SS15. Market, Mediterranean, Salmon Steak, Taste Bud, Asia Cafe... yada yada, and more to come. Honestly, 1 hour lunch break is too short for a proper meal. But well, I'd rather go home early than have longer lunch breaks. Practically leaving college at earliest, 3pm everyday.

Student Council campaign was pretty much of a meaningless thing to me, actually. First off, everyone barely knows everyone. The campaigning process was more of like promoting yourself to people whom you have already known or known you. So, what's the point?

To those who do not know the candidates, they will still remain blur about who you are and what you can do. Because, how much can you tell about yourself through a 15 minutes campaigning session? What can you tell through your BIG posters, attractive posters with sexy pose, free candies and choc? And until now, I still hear people asking... "Who is this J fella running for President post?", "Who is this girl running for Secretary, can do work borr?" In the end, people still vote for their classmates or friends, regardless of who they are and without even considering twice if those candidates can really make a difference. In the end, friends vote for friends. And the one who has most friends or THE look- WIN lahh. So, sometimes I really wonder, is it student council or friend vs good looks council?

Or was it about catchy quotes, posters and freebies again? I dont know. You decide.

And the promises? Well, I'm really interested to sit, wait and watch (;

Nuff said. I only wished I could skip the voting tomorrow. Or all I could do is - Use my powerful woman instinct lohh.


Chinese New Year falls on Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day falls on Chinese New Year. (:



I don't like people who don't respect other people's right to a conducive studying environment.

Ohh, btw, VOTE FOR LIEW SHER-MAINE cos she's my classmate!



Loves,
Paige.

No comments: