You end up day dreaming in class, thinking of what lunch to have and what to shop for.
Reminds me of electrons. When they're overjoyed, they get promoted from ground state to excited state. Then - they get out of control. And they do crazy stuff.
Like this.
Okay. Met up with classmate's ex classmates and went to Zanmai for lunch. After having to go there for so many times, it somehow doesn't taste as good as before anymore. Somehow, things are more appreciated when they are new and out of reach.
Chicken Katsudon.
Sukiyaki.
It was pretty fun going out with new gang of friends and it really was different wandering around a shopping mall with GUYS. At least not the type of guys who are only attracted to arcades (:
Voting for Student Council was FUN.
All you have to do is -
"I think I like this girl's name" Vote.
"I think she has the secreetary look." Check.
"I think he can talk" Tick.
"I think... he looks like Obama." Done.
See, fun right? (:
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.
Got a surprise visit from someone and went out for my spicy dinner.
Loves,
Paige.
2 comments:
miss going out with uni friends back then.. now cannot edy.. =P
kenwooi.com
why cannot anymore? you can always give them a call and go yumcha together-gether! (;
Post a Comment