And, so is today (:
As I stepped into Taylor's University College compound today, I see no familiar faces as it was only 7am lah. Too dark! :P
Orientation for a whole day and got to know more about the college. Tried my very best to remember important places so that blur worm like me will not loss my directions in the first few weeks of college life. Very memalukan.
This year there are about 740 Cambridge A Levels Pre-U students coming in for January Intake, filling up the whole Multi Purpose Hall. Met with classmates and class mentor, Ms Ching, who will also be my Mathematics lecturer. Our class was assigned with 2 student helpers, Shirley and Mee Kuan. They were there to play games with us so that we got to know our classmates better. Only one of my ex-schoolmates is in the same class as me. Wheeeeeeeee...
Okay, I've decided to do Chem instead of Economics, and now my only aim is to obtain 4As for CAL.
Hanging on. With all the words of encouragement, support and motivation, I know I can and I have to. This is the only way out.
Tomorrow going to look for books and references!
Looking forward to an interesting college life.
ECA : Everything Can Also. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment