21 March 2009

TAG

How old were you when you had your first relationship ?
13

Are you taken/single?
You wouldn't wanna know. (:

Do you like anyone right now?
Kevin Lim! [
:

Ever had your heartbroken?
Always.

Miss anyone right now?
I think so.

Who was the last person you sent a text to?
Po Yee.

Last person to text you?
Teddy.

Last person you saw?
Myself. Wallpaper on my phone (;

What was the last thing you said to someone?
I hope I can dream of Kuan Yin tonight to save me. (:

Who is top in your top friends?
Hmm.. Loh Po Yee & Esther Cheng? Browse through the previous posts and you shall know.

Who do you trust the most in your life?
Myself.

Who do you love most?
I Am Selfish. ;]

Ever been in love?
Puppy love? YES

Who has hurt you the most?
My rusty blade. Does that count?

Has a tragedy ever happened in your life?
You mean like falling into the pool when a hot national swimmer is looking?

Are you happy?
If he approves me on Facebook.

How many good friends do you have?
All my friends are not too bad.

Are there some songs you cant listen to because they remind you of someone?
Under the Sea! It reminds me of my dead guppies that I killed few months back.

Have you ever cheated on a partner?
I would want to try.

Ever been cheated on?
Not YET.

Ever been told someone loved you?
Before I sleep, my mom tells me that.

Ever told someone you loved them and meant it?
Yeah, just did. To my money in my purse.

Not meant it?
Never.

What is your idea of true love?
True Love? OMG. WHATS THAT?!

Do you believe in love at first sight?
KEVIN LIM?

Do you believe that it is best to have a friendship first then love?
What about love then friendship?

Do not take this tag seriously. (;

With love,
Pei Qi.

No comments: