17 March 2009

I Am Not A Caring Girlfriend.

From Po Yee, I discovered this : I've never been a caring gf.

She could spend her time and effort to prepare her Boyf's birthday present. Purposely squeeze out a superb idea and spending god-knows how much kaching $$ on it. Then with her extra care, wrapped it up with tender, loving, care and tied up with ribbons and lace. OMG.

If anyone were to ask me would I do the same thing, I would say a NO NO NO and still, NO!

For my 16 years of life, I've not done that to any of my bfs. It's only the other way round. (:

Sorry, I won't treat you like a King, but i DEMAND to be served like a Queen.

I expect a tissue, a hug and shoulder when I cry, and I expect you to appear in front of me when I'm lost and fetch me home when I need a ride. (:

No birthday presents for you. But maybe a wish or two.

So, wanna join the game? (;
Please think twice.

No comments: