01 November 2008

Have you smiled today?

I'm hanging in there
I'll be fine
Looking at the reflection
I smiled at my face



The day would not be the same
For it will be a better day
Bad day is over
Spring is here



Be bold
Be wild
Live life
Love life







Have you smiled today?

peiqi. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for visiting my site. you have a lovely site here. OMG... your char kuey teow photo makes me drool...

Anonymous said...

oh, yeah. I smiled! :D
Long time no see lahhh!
Miss the libraryyyy and Pn Tan man D: Seriously.

Rainbow said...

hehe. i love char kuey teow! :)

jasmine, keep smiling!gambate, SPM just round the corner. Make sure you do come back and visit us after leaving school.. We miss you too...

Take care.

Anonymous said...

hey,they say that doesn't mean that they do not care ma...
its becoz they care...
You can never blame yourself or blame them...
If you want to blame them,but what they say about having the sleep and all is true....
If you want to blame yourself,hey,you jst wanna get good results in X-am.
So dun be sad....
be strong....
Sick can go away ma...
You'll be well in few days~

-CaRing FoR YoU-

Rainbow said...

I Do CaR3, hi, thou i don't know who you are, but i think i know.. i'm very fine. thank you.