After all the exam marathon and late night sleeps, finally I'm down with flu and sore throat again. It's always usual for people like me to fall sick...
Daddy :"See, you ask for it. Dowan to bathe before your nap.. The weather is so hot, you know.."
Mommy : "See, you ask for it. Don't take sufficient fruits and vege. You need 5 servings per day, you know.."
Mommy : "See, you ask for it. Ask you to take multivitamins, you refuse to."
Daddy : "See, you ask for it. I ask you to sleep early every night you dowan... "
Yes, i know all those naggings are good for me. For my own good, but please... Tell me, which teen who is running this exam marathon would have much time for sleeping, bathing, eating and wad more, Vitamins?!
P.S Happy Belated Birthday, Nicholas Yeo! You're always the gentleman in my heart.
deprived of sleep,
peiqi.
1 comment:
Hahaha...guess what. I got sick during exam itself. No choice but to defer my exam. Because of that I can't graduate. It's the opposite for me here... the weather is freaking cold. Even though I'm sick, my parents didn't even care. They can still happily go for shopping trip in HK. I'm so pissed off. You're so fortunate your parents care
Post a Comment