23 October 2010

Wisdom comes not with knowledge, but with experience.

I've grown more in half a year of my new program, than so many years of my life. Getting a different view and perspective of life is pretty awesome.

Maturity comes not with age, but with acceptance of responsibilities.

So many issues have happened lately. Makes me ponder and grow. It really doesn't matter to me anymore, you can do anything that you like and ignore my existence but someday I'm just going to bounce back and show you: I've got more than you thought.

I may be living in a condition not as luxurious as yours, but I do not let my morale be compromised. Unlike you.

I wanna live a life of dignity. Not having to doubt myself at the bed of grave.

If you live only with friends who offer supportive care and sweet words of comfort, you'll wither and die when the storm comes. On the other hand, the enemy who attacks and accuses makes you stronger in your abilities. I thank you for letting me grow.

I live not by how you view me. But how I look at myself. I'm more than glad that I'll be flying soon, not having to look at your seemingly fair faces which hide hideously foul hearts.

For all these years, enough is enough.

No comments: