That's amazing.
It's pretty incredible to play that many songs in 2 hours time with just a short 15 min break in between.
Used to be a band member, I can feel the exhaustion, especially those who are playing big huge instruments that can make you faint.
Yup, the awesome Seafield School Band (SSB) once again amazed its audience by bringing us the wonderful band concert.
Named Reprise, Evolution of Sound, it means a return to an original theme or a repetition.
Although it lacked the oomph that we had all experienced in the previous concerts, but it was not too bad. A few songs definitely worth mentioning were like Nobody, Doraemon, Mission Impossible, Saxophone for Blues and Without You.
Without You was specially dedicated to our dear Principal who is going to bid farewell to Seafield after her long service at the school at the end of this year.
It all ended with an Encore of Nobody with the crowd cheering for the dancers (sexier than the band members). I don't know if it was a right choice to make, but those dancers definitely stole all the limelight away from the band. Oh well...
I liked the fact that everything was on time and it was pretty relaxing. I really did need a break off from work and assignments. Thank goodness for the free tickets! Love you sis.
And special thanks to Kristin Yeo for picking us up for dinner and sending us home after the concert. (:
P.S I'm in love with Bliss 33's Sizzling Lamb. Try it! ;)
P.S.S I'm even more in love with the moon tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment