22 December 2009

Penang





My 1st after-SPM vacation is to Penang. It sure does feel good to meet up with PoPo, Aunt, Uncle and cousins again.

Simply chucked some baju in the bag and voila! That's what HOME feels like. You don't have to dress to kill, just a T and hot pants. Outfit that you will never wear and walk on streets(:

Most of the time, I lazed in the room and enjoyed my Gossip Girl Season 2. Glad that they've finally got Wireless at home. Gossip Girl is addictive, the unpredictable plots and charming characters. I'm almost finishing it.

The moment we reached, food was the first thing that came into our mind. Lok Lok, Laksa, Duck Egg Char Kuey Tiao, Exhaust Karat (Super Hot) Mamak mee, Yao Char Kuai, Chee Cheong Fun @ Little Genting... ... And not to forget, Yiyi's Sacha Sotong!





Praise her more often, and you might dig some more gold out of the chef who does not cook more than once a week.


Kek Lok Si is worth going. It's so developed now with the newly built Inclined Elevator. The Guan Yin Pavillion was magnificent. Burned uncountable joss sticks during the trip. Wishing for my good result in SPM (:









Cousin #2 is now a pro at playing Violin. He had a performance on Saturday. While for me? My biggest achievement is to get Cousin #1 watch Gossip Girl with me (:



I love to be at home,

peiqi.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! U shouldnt let him watch GoSSIP GIRL!!! Its a girl's movie! and u know u will influence him more to be like 1 XD U r such a bad example.


But #2 is making everybody proud of him huh? I wanna watch his performance too! ARGH.

SonnyKazu said...

where are you staying in Penang?

Rainbow said...

-p.c- :

I did not make him watch it with me. He just sat down beside me out of curiousity and got hoooked on to it. Not my fault (: PS He even asked me to dl more for him lol.

And hey, watching GG? I learned it from YOU 1st. So dont point ur finger at me, :P Furthermore, it's educational! It teaches us to stay away frm Vodka and Marijuana, and say no to PMS (Pre Marital Sex) heh!

See, Im learning SOMETHING (:

I WIN!

#2? Yup, still a lil shy thou. (:
I didnt go to the concert actually was too lazy and because ah gu promised to bring me for exhaust karat mamak meee! hahaaa.. So i traded my opp to see him perform for my mamak meeeeee

Ru got some videos show u when u come home