That day as I was flipping through the newspapers, I came across this article about Mont Kiara's luxurious condominiums and started to dream about owning them some day. (:
Having to live in solid terrace houses for my entire life, I guess it would be fun to stay in one of the high end and beautifully furnished condominiums, especially in Mont Kiara. So, I went to browse through the condominium units here, hoping to find my dream condo.
And I was spoiled with choices provided by the useful website. The website not only gives detailed reviews on each and every condominium, it also provides specific property details, facilities in the condo, developers, prices and analysis by the experts for you to compare between condominiums and make the right choice.
They provide rankings for the most popular condominiums too!
And I have come out with my own Top 10 Dream Condominium in Mont Kiara with the help of photos and information from www.propwall.com :
- Kiaraville
- Tiffani Kiara
- Kiaramas Ayuria
- Kiaramas Cendana
- Kiaramas Sutera
- Kiara II
- Mont Kiara Meridin
- Kiara 1888
- Hijauan Kiara
- Mont Kiara Damai
If you wanna have a look at my future homes or be one of my neighbours, you can just click the links provided from the list and view the photos at the website (:
Loves,
peiqi.
No comments:
Post a Comment