27 May 2009

Mid Term!



Grrr..

You had a bad day and suddenly you felt like your whole stomach was churning so badly. The urge of rushing to the loo got stronger and you knew you just gotta go. Then, there you go. You sat on the bowl,
toilet bowl, followed by a long moment of flatulence and, a long sigh aaaaahhhhhh, so comfortable larrr.. that was exactly how I felt today at 1.05 pm. no, i didn't poo at 1.05 pm. I ended my tortorous mid term exam at 1.05 today! (:

Honestly admit I wasn't well prepared at all for this round of exam. But it's OK, cos Pn Shanta has warned me : "If you're still not going to study, I'm going to stand at the bus stop one fine day and find you a husband. Don't study, just get married!"

So I'm gonna promise myself to study so badly so that I wouldn't need to marry an ugly pimpled hairless husband (:


人生是一本厚厚的书,每一页记载着我成长的足迹,而我书里的每一页都带着妈妈的清香,母爱与祝福.


No comments: