23 September 2009

10 Things I Will Miss & Think About When I Step Out Of SMK Seafield.

#1.
My Happy Pig Friends (:
#2.
"Mommy"


#3.
My 2nd Home.

#4.
Kuli Kakiis

#5.
Laughter and Joy that You Will Never Find Else Where.


#6.
Top 8 Meetings.

#7.
The Craziness of Lepaking and Ponteng-ing Classes in Library.

#8.
Library Duties.

#9.
Cam Whoring Sessions.

#10.
Birthday Bashes.


I don't feel like leaving high school.
Cos here is my home.

2 comments:

Serizawa Faction said...

When we step out of that school..we do not leave empty handed..we leave with our memories with our friends and teacher...some friends u might see them again..some may not..take ur sweet time..be there for them coz u may not know if its the last time u will be there with them..

Vickie said...

Aww; but university will be another big home. At least I much prefer being in university than in high school! :D