24 December 2008

Merry Xmas

Ask any family members of mine, and they will tell you that :

"Peiqi doesn't need alarm clocks."


(:


It's not because I have supernatural power that can wake me up at the desired time.
It's not because I would throw the alarm clock on the floor and break it into pieces.
It's because how can I even throw the clock when I can't even hear it ringing? (:

Most of the times, the clock wakes everybody up, but the owner herself.

I just found out that half of my life is wasted in my dream land. Sigh. Very the pathetic. But, can't help it. My hobby is sleeping.

Anyway, Merry Christmas peeps!

Won't be blogging for the next few days. Off to Penang and Ipoh to fulfill my duty as a grand daughter. But actually, is to jalan-jalan cari makan. (: Food in Penang and Ipoh are heavenly superb delicious and CHEAP. At least, I won't feel guilty for spending money on food. lol.

So, toodles.


P.S miss cupcake, have fun in HK. (:


Merry xmas,
peiqi.

No comments: