06 December 2008

Carl's Jr & Gasoline @ Sunway Pyramid

It was suppose to be a celebration outing with one of my bestest pig!, Kristin Yeo (:

You gotta rest and relax after the big bomb of SPM. Shopping does the magic. That's what I called, rejuvenation. :)

We were starving after her mom dropped us at the main entrance of Pyramid. She wanted to go to Uncle Lim's but too bad, we didn't know it was closed down until we went to the concierge and asked. (no wonder we were spending so much time looking for this old Ah Pek!)

Then we finally settled ourselves at Carl's Jr, my favourite burger place.


They have the best fries in town.


Double Western Bacon Burger. 1 for 2.



She's special.


I'm hooked to Carl's Jr's burgers.


What? Wanna fight kah?


We ordered the burger and it came in a big portion. Double Western Bacon in a Large Combo costs us Rm 24.30. We had to share and still walked outta the restaurant with a i'm-so-full-sigh. Ooyah, you can refill all you want, so next time be smart and just order medium.


Hohoho! Xmas is coming..

I've just got my Christmas wishlist. (:


Shopping can never be not fun. Get it?




and I almost got a heart attack when I saw this! oh-em-gee

Then we continued talking, walking, shopping around as there were sales everywhere. But I could only stop, look, go because I needed to save every penny for my trip to Thailand. dang.


When things come in two.

Lunch at Gasoline. Cool place to hangout thou a lil noisy.


Lemon Tea.

Milo Ice Shake.

Cheese Mushroom Chicken Chop. Surprisingly, I kinda like it. Rm10.90

But I still love mine more. Sacha Lamp Chop. Must try! Rm13.90



Happy Holidays,
peiqi.

2 comments:

Clarisse Teagen said...

oh my!!
FAT FOOD :P
I MISS HAMBURGERS!!!

I'm on a diet you see.
so i can't eat
awwwww!!!!!

Rainbow said...

haha.
yeah they're GOOD.
(: