TWO BODIES. ONE SOUL.
When i alone walk the dark alley
Shrouded with despair and misery
You walked into my life
Lent me a helping hand
And gave me a lovely smile
You made me felt love once again
You made me realized
That i was not all alone
You're always there
You love, you concern and you care
You are my tissue
Dries off my flowing tears when i cry
You are my teddy
Cheers me up when i sigh
Everything seems to be just alright
When you're there by my side
When i have no where to go
No where to turn to
You're the first thing on my mind
This path of friendship that we've traveled
So long and so far
The memories are sweet and immortal
Precious and unforgettable
I had been a fool
Taking things for granted
Never truly treasure you
But now
I want to say it loud
Say it clear
You're my soul mate
You're my friend
You're who i cherish
And you're the one
I have lotsa regrets in life
But i cross my heart and swear to die
Having you as my soul mate
Has never been one
No matter winter or summer
Please, please remember
You're my best friend for ever!
I'm sorry for the wrong things that i've done,
peiqi.
No comments:
Post a Comment